Update - July 2022: Parents/guardians must request transportation for their eligible student by contacting the campus. If parents do not request transportation, students will not have a ride to the school on the bus. Website updates and EDULOG (bus app) accounts for the 2022-2023 school year will be available after August 8, 2022. Campus staff will have EDULOG (bus app) access codes available at that time.
Bus Mobile App
Real-Time Information About Your School Bus
Parents – Killeen ISD provides the Edulog Parent Portal Lite smartphone app to help you receive information about your child’s school bus ride. It allows you to see real-time information about the location of your child’s school bus and to receive notifications when the bus is getting close.
How To Get Up And Running
- Click here to review the “Getting Started” video
- Download the app and sign up with your email address
- Check your email and authenticate
- Enter the registration code from your school (Available after August 8, 2022)
- Locate your school bus and receive alerts