Upcoming Events - Open Enrollment 2022
- In-Person: Have questions about Open Enrollment? Join us for a fun and informative session at one of the Open Enrollment meetings! - Click Here To Download Flyer With Dates/Times
- Virtual: A virtual Q&A session will be hosted on Monday, September 27th from 11:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. via Zoom. Click here for meeting information.
Make Sure Your Address Is Up-To-Date
Did you change your address this past year? Please log in to the Employee Service Center and update your address by September 24, 2021.
Save the Date: Open Enrollment Assistance Is Available!
- In-Person: If you need walk-in assistance during Open Enrollment (October 1-30, 2021), come to our Auxiliary HR Training Room during the dates and times provided here.
Missed our Open Enrollment Informative Sessions? Watch the video below to learn more. Click on the title in the blue section to jump to that topic.
The District offers a full range of medical benefits to help ensure that you and your family are well-supported. We enhance our competitive pay with affordable and convenient benefits to make sure every dollar in your paycheck can be well-spent. Our Killeen ISD Benefits Department and on-site health insurance representative have information to help create a package that meets your needs, as well as answer questions about how to maximize the benefits you select.
Current Benefits - 2021
- Cafeteria Plan Administration
- Heath Insurance: Scott & White Health Plan
- Dental Insurance: United Concordia
- Vision Insurance: Avesis
- Long Term Disability: Unum
- Short Term Disability: Unum
- Term Life Insurance: Unum
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Kazdon, Inc.
- Dependent Day Care Accounts: Kazdon, Inc.
- 403(b) Plan Administration: Kazdon, Inc.
- 457 ElitePlus
- Optum Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Employee Assistance Program Unum Work-Life Balance