The District offers a full range of medical benefits to help ensure that you and your family are well-supported. We enhance our competitive pay with affordable and convenient benefits to make sure every dollar in your paycheck can be well-spent. Our Killeen ISD Benefits Department and on-site health insurance representative have information to help create a package that meets your needs, as well as answer questions about how to maximize the benefits you select.
Current Benefits - 2021
- Cafeteria Plan Administration
- Heath Insurance: Scott & White Health Plan
- Dental Insurance: United Concordia
- Vision Insurance: Avesis
- Long Term Disability: Unum
- Short Term Disability: Unum
- Term Life Insurance: Unum
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Kazdon, Inc.
- Dependent Day Care Accounts: Kazdon, Inc.
- 403(b) Plan Administration: Kazdon, Inc.
- 457 ElitePlus
- Optum Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Employee Assistance Program Unum Work-Life Balance
2301 Atkinson Ave P#2 Killeen, TX. 76543-4028
- Benefits - 2021
- Benefits- 2022
- CHIP - Children's Medicaid
- Employee Handbook
- Employee Wellness
- Kazdon Flex Plan and 403b Administrator
- On-site Health Insurance Representative
- Optum Health Savings Account
- Plan Documents
- Required Notices
- Substitute/Temporary Employees
- TRICARE Young Adult Fact Sheet