Welcome To Killeen ISD! We support more than 44,500 Central Texas students, pre-kindergarten through grade 12. Our award-winning, top-rated fine arts, athletics programs, and schools proudly serve the Fort Cavazos, Harker Heights, Killeen, and Nolanville communities.
Click the corresponding link below to register your child.
- Proof of Residency*
- Shot record
- Pre-K eligibility docs, if applicable:
- Military Dependent Verification
- Proof of Income
- Foster Care Documentation
- Head Start Documentation
- Star of Texas Award Documentation
- SNAP/Food Stamps/TANF Documentation
- Reserve / Guard Activation Orders
- Service-Connected Disability Documentation
- Birth Certificate
- Parent ID
- Shot record, as needed
- Proof of Residency*, if your family has moved
Parents can complete registration easily via the Home Access Center.
- Log in to Home Access Center (A Home Access Center account is required)
- Click the Registration icon in the menu.
- Select the Update Enrollment tab.
- Click the Start link to the right of the Current Student Registration form name.
- After verifying the student’s date of birth, you will be taken directly to the form.
Proof of Residency: Acceptable Documentation
Are you new to KISD, or have you recently moved? A valid proof of residency must consist of one of the following:
- Utility Bill (Electricity, Cable/Internet, Water/Trash/Sewage, Gas, Land-line Telephone (dated within the last 30 days)
- Homeowner/Rental Insurance (dated within the last 30 days)
- Lease - only if dated within 90-days before the enrollment date. If dated 90-days or more before the enrollment date, other VALID documentation is required.
- Mortgage statement - VALID only if the mailing address is the same as the property address. (dated within the last 30 days)
- Contract (to include closing documents for new construction for a residential address in guardian's name. (dated within the last 90 days)
- Housing orders for on-post housing in guardian's name. If orders are not dated within the last 30 days, additional addressed mail will be required.
- A notarized copy of the 'Establishing Proof of Residence' affidavit, along with a valid Proof of Residency in the homeowner's/renter's name.
District and Campus News
Schools can bear names associated with historical figures, local landmarks, or community values. However, few individuals have the opportunity to step foot and put their own signature on a school in their namesake.