• Registration for the 2024-2025 school year is now open for all students.
    A link is posted below.

Now Enrolling

  • Welcome To Killeen ISD! We support more than 44,500 Central Texas students, pre-kindergarten through grade 12. Our award-winning, top-rated fine arts, athletics programs, and schools proudly serve the Fort Cavazos, Harker Heights, Killeen, and Nolanville communities.

    Click the corresponding link below to register your child.

  • Required Documentation

    • Proof of Residency*
    • Shot record
    • Pre-K eligibility docs, if applicable: 
      • Military Dependent Verification
      • Proof of Income
      • Foster Care Documentation
      • Head Start Documentation
      • Star of Texas Award Documentation
      • SNAP/Food Stamps/TANF Documentation
      • Reserve / Guard Activation Orders
      • Service-Connected Disability Documentation
    • Birth Certificate
    • Parent ID 

Frequently Asked Questions

  • I do not have or have forgotten my Home Access Center login information:

  • I would like my student to attend a different campus than what is listed:

  • Do I have to answer all questions?

  • What qualifies as Proof of Residency?

  • What if I make a mistake?

  • I’ve completed the form, now what?

  • If I have more than one student at Killeen Independent School District, do I need to do this for each child?

  • Help! I’m having technical difficulties.

Proof of Residency: Acceptable Documentation

  • A valid proof of residency must consist of one of the following:

    • Utility Bill (Electricity, Cable/Internet, Water/Trash/Sewage, Gas, Land-line Telephone (dated within the last 30 days)
    • Homeowner/Rental Insurance (dated within the last 30 days)
    • Lease - only if dated within 90-days before the enrollment date. If dated 90-days or more before the enrollment date, other VALID documentation is required.
    • Mortgage statement - VALID only if the mailing address is the same as the property address. (dated within the last 30 days)
    • Contract (to include closing documents for new construction for a residential address in guardian's name. (dated within the last 90 days)
    • Housing orders for on-post housing in guardian's name. If orders are not dated within the last 30 days, additional addressed mail will be required.
    • A notarized copy of the 'Establishing Proof of Residence' affidavit, along with a valid Proof of Residency in the homeowner's/renter's name.

We'd Love To Connect With You!