Tickets are required for all guests attending the commencement ceremonies for Early College High School, Chaparral High School, C.E. Ellison High School, Harker Heights High School, Killeen High School, and Robert M. Shoemaker High School Graduation Class of 2023 due to building capacity restrictions for the Bell County Expo Center. Each person who enters must have a ticket (a ticket is NOT required for children two and under who sit in a ticket holder’s lap).
Commencement ceremonies may be viewed via live stream below, on www.killeenisd.org/livetv, or on Spectrum Cable Channel 17.
· The number of admission tickets each graduating senior will receive for family and friends will be communicated during the Spring 2023 semester. This number reflects the building capacity restrictions for the Bell County Expo Center and will be determined by the size of each graduating class.* Seniors may receive their tickets once campus/district bills, fines, and/or obligations are cleared.
· Graduation announcements that are purchased and sent out are NOT admission tickets. Please be sure friends and families understand this policy.
· All graduation tickets will be “General Admission” and there will be no reserved seating. Doors to the Bell County Expo Center will open 90 minutes prior to the start of the ceremony.
· Selling commencement tickets is prohibited. Tickets are free and not for profit.
· A ticket stub is required for re-entry into the Expo Center during commencement ceremonies.
· Students are encouraged to speak with classmates who may not be using their allotted number of tickets if they have a need for additional tickets.
· Graduating seniors will not need a ticket.
· Lost tickets will not be replaced.
· Graduating seniors may pick up tickets at their home campus. Tickets will only be released to the graduating student during the dates listed below. All-day Career Center students will pick up their tickets at the Career Center Guidance Office and Pathways students will pick up their tickets from Ms. Harper.
· It is the responsibility of the student to pick up tickets at the designated times established at each campus.
· Campuses will notify students of when tickets will be available for pick up .
For questions, please contact your campus Student Activities Office.
* In the event Bell County or the State of Texas implements additional safety protocols, tickets may be limited and further communication would be forthcoming.
Wednesday, May 24, 2023 – Bell County Expo Center
- 3 p.m. – Early College High School
- 7 p.m. - Chaparral High School
Friday, May 26, 2023 – Bell County Expo Center
- 9 a.m. – Harker Heights High School
- 2 p.m. – Robert M. Shoemaker High School
Saturday, May 27, 2023 – Bell County Expo Center
- 2 p.m. – Killeen High School
- 7 p.m. – C.E. Ellison High School