- School Board
Welcome, from the Killeen Independent School District Board of Trustees!
Killeen ISD is governed by a seven-member Board of Trustees elected by you, the public. Members are residents of the school district, elected to three-year terms and serve at large, having no assigned jurisdiction. Biographical information regarding current Board members may be found under the Board Members tab on the right hand side of this page.
Board members welcome your input on any broad topics related to the school district, from student curriculum to facilities maintenance. Citizens have the opportunity to share thoughts with the Board during Public Forum which is part of each monthly board meeting. Board members, individually, cannot resolve specific complaints, but issues do come before them as part of the district’s grievance process.
All meetings of the Board are open to the public and are posted on the District web site. The agenda for each meeting is posted 72 hours in advance. These meetings are your opportunity to witness the business of the school district and you are always welcome to attend or watch online here.
For further information, please contact the Board Clerk at 336-0005.
- 2021 Scholarships
- Board Agenda
- Board Members
- Board Schedule
- KISD Board and Campus Goals
- KISD Goals and Priorities
May 1, 2021 Election Information
- 2021 Filing Schedule
- Board of Trustees: Place 6
- Candidacy for Public Office Requirements
- Candidacy Paperwork Submissions
- Candidate Application Form & Instructions
- Notice of Deadline to File An Application For Place On The Ballot
- Notice of Voting Order Priority
- Order of Elections
- Pre-Election Finance Report 2021
- Questions/Contact: email@example.com
- 2021 Sample Ballot
- Daily Early Voter Report
- November 2020 Election
- Order Cancelling Bond Election
- View School Board Meetings