- School Board
Welcome, from the Killeen Independent School District Board of Trustees!
Killeen ISD is governed by a seven-member Board of Trustees elected by you, the public. Members are residents of the school district, elected to three-year terms, and serve at large, having no assigned jurisdiction. Biographical information regarding current Board members may be found under the Board Members tab under the quick links section.
Board members welcome your input on any broad topics related to the school district, from student curriculum to facilities maintenance. Citizens have the opportunity to share thoughts with the Board during Public Forum which is part of each monthly board meeting. Board members, individually, cannot resolve specific complaints, but issues do come before them as part of the district’s grievance process.
All meetings of the Board are open to the public and are posted on the District website. The agenda for each meeting is posted 72 hours in advance. These meetings are your opportunity to witness the business of the school district and you are always welcome to attend or watch online here.
- Board Agenda
- Board Members
- Board Policy
- Board Schedule
- Honors & Recognitions Photo Gallery
- KISD Board and Campus Goals
- KISD Goals and Priorities
- KISD Organizational Chart
- May 6, 2023 Election
May 7, 2022 Election
- May 7, 2022 Election
- House Bill 305 Internet Posting Requirements
- Notice of Deadline to File Applications for Place on the Ballot
- Candidacy Application and Information
- Candidacy Paperwork Submissions
- Notice of Drawing for Place on Ballot
- Amendment to Notice of Drawing for a Place on Ballot
- Ballot Drawing Positions
- Notice of General Election: May 7, 2022
- Daily Early Voting Counts (bellcountytx.com)
- 2022 Constitutional Election
- Election Results
- SB 1116 Required Posting
- Prior Elections Information
- School Naming
- View School Board Meetings