Federal and State Programs
Our Mission: The Federal and State Programs Department is committed to supporting campus and district-wide efforts toward empowering, inspiring, and motivating our community of learners by providing the necessary tools to foster and impact student success.
- To provide guidance and support to District administrators, campus personnel, families, and community on regulations and policies pertaining to Federal and State funding.
- To implement effective processes that maximize the District’s formula and discretionary funds.
- To foster compliance with all applicable Federal and State mandates.
- To ensure all children are provided with exceptional, supplemental support services and resources to augment student success.
902 Rev R A Abercrombie Dr Killeen, TX 76543
- Department Personnel
- Federal and State Programs
- Federal Grants Manual
- Foster Care
Homeless Program (HARP)
- Community Resources
- Enrollment Documentation Exceptions
- FEV Tutor Program
- HARP Dispute Resolution
- Homeless Parent Information (English)
- Homeless Parent Information (Spanish)
- Homeless Program Overview
- Homeless Youth Information (English)
- Homeless Youth Information (Spanlsh)
- Texas Education for Homeless Children and Youth (TEHCY)
- Unaccompanied Youth Eligibility Flowchart
- Understanding McKinney-Vento
- Parent, Family and Community Engagement
- Private Nonprofit School Manual
- Private Nonprofit Schools
- Public Notice of Federal Grants
- Special Education Strategic Plans