KISD Student Services is dedicated to the promotion of a safe, effective, caring educational environment and encourages healthy lifestyles for all students through education and support. The district employs a discipline management program and curriculum which allows students to learn skills in resolving conflicts, preventing violence, bullying and physical/verbal aggression.
Ms. Sandra Forsythe is the Executive Director for Student Services. The department works closely with and supports the operations of Athletics, Community Relations, Fine Arts, Health Services, Safety/Police, Student Drug Testing, Student Hearings, and Transportation.
• Executive Director – Ms. Sandra Forsythe
• Secretary – Jenny Espinoza
• Office phone #’s – (254)336-6304 or (254)336-2822
902 N 10th St Killeen, TX. 76541-4829
- 2020-2021 Transfers
- Bullying/Harassment Reporting
- Campus Enrollment
- Complaint Form
- Complaint Policy
- Interstate Compact Info
- PK3 to First Grade Eligibility
- Student Code of Conduct
- Student Handbook
- Student Transfer Information