Welcome to Technology Operations
For help, contact 254-336-2999 or click here to email the Help Desk
Technology Operations strives to meet the needs and challenges of a changing landscape in education. It is our goal to provide a robust infrastructure and access to the latest tools and resources that best meet the needs of our students and staff.
In every school and classroom, you will find technology tools ready to meet the challenges of education and prepare our students for a productive future. We are putting interactive projectors in every classroom, upgrading our wireless coverage, and continuously adding to the amount of computers and technology in our students' hands.
We will continue to keep pace with the current and best technology available so we can make our students good digital stewards and responsible citizens of the digital age.
Technology Operations Teams
Technology Operations is broken up into multiple teams each handling a wide range of technology disciplines:
- Desktop Team - handles any issues with your desktop, laptop, time clock, printers, etc. They assist with installing software such as Quickbooks, TimeClock Plus, and SmartCheck. The Desktop Team also deploys the computers for the District's Computer Life Cycle Replacement.
- Server Team - handles the backend serves, file shares, authentication, storage, and email. They manage the staff AD accounts, anitvirus, and computer image development.
- Helpdesk Team - frontline support to answer any questions you may have. The Helpdesk can be reached at 254-336-2999 or you can email email@example.com
- Microcomputer Repair - handles the hardware break/fix of laptops, desktops, tablets and printers.
- Telecommunications - manages the District's wireless and wired infrastructure, Intercom Systems, Telephone Service, Cable Television, Media Retrieval, Radio Communications, and PA Systems.
- Audio/Visual - Manages the interative projectors, copy machines, flat panel televisions, fax machines, interactive boards, and digital cable TV.