- Parents/guardians must request transportation for their eligible student by contacting the campus. If parents do not request transportation, students will not have a ride to the school on the bus.
- Enter your home address in the window below to see if your student qualifies for transportation.
- Bus Route information will be made available to parents/guardians via Home Access Center. Registration -> Transportation -> Demographics
KISD Transportation Services is responsible for providing daily transportation to approximately 12,000 of the 45,000+ enrolled students. Included in this total are approximately 1,000+ special program and special needs students. In addition to this number, approximately 16,300 students are transported for extra-curricular activity trips on a monthly basis. To provide this transportation support, the district has 340 buses and employs almost 350 individuals in the Transportation Services Department. The district consists of over 400 square miles and encompasses four different populated areas (Killeen, Harker Heights, Nolanville, and Fort Hood) and portions of two counties.
Transportation Sub Department
Transportation Sub Departments
110 N WS Young Dr Killeen, TX. 76543-4025
- Employment Information
- Bell Schedule
- Bus App
- Bus Information
- Handbook: Student Rider's
- Handbook: Special Needs Parent/Guardian - Transportation
- Home Access Center: Parent Tip Sheet
- Refer A Driver, Earn Extra Money!
- Release Authorization Form
- School Bus Safety
- Sibling Rider Request
- Student Bus Transportation Between Home and School