Timber Ridge Elementary is a 100% ID check campus.
At Timber Ridge Elementary, our dismissal procedures are designed with the utmost care and safety in mind. We prioritize the well-being of our students, staff, and the community during this critical transition period. To ensure a smooth dismissal process, please refer to the map and details below. Our dedicated staff is always on hand to assist and guide students as they enter/exit the school premises, and we appreciate your cooperation in helping us maintain a secure and efficient dismissal routine.
Thank you for entrusting us with your child's education, and together, we can make arrival/dismissal a safe and streamlined experience for all.
Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
Cars will begin staging on the east side of the school on Hunter's Ridge. We ask that parents continue the line along the fence line at the Colorado intersection to provide more space for cars. Students who are dropped off should be dropped off at the entrance to their student hallway. Do NOT drop off students in the staff parking lot.
There is no supervision in this area and other traffic could cause a safety violation. At dismissal, return to the student hallway and show the car rider tag. Students will not be released without the driver showing the car rider tag or a valid photo ID.
Busses will be staged at the front entrance of the building and enter/exit through the main entrance. SPED busses will be staged at the north side of the building and enter/exit through the north entrance.
Daycare Vehicles will be staged in the parking lot located off of Aspen and students will enter/exit the building at the rear cafeteria doors. Daycare vehicles will merge
with the car riders to existhe parking tor onto Aspen.
YMCA students will enter the building through the cafeteria prior to 7:00. At 7:00 they must be dropped off following the car rider information above. Students will be dismissed to their parents from the cafeteria.
Walkers will enter and exit the building from the rear cafeteria doors.
All exterior doors are locked at 7:30 for student safety. All students arriving after the 7:30 bell must enter through the main entrance at the front of the building.
Students who have not been picked up by 3:15 will be escorted to the office and will need to be signed out by a parent or emergency contact. 100% ID checks are required for any office sign outs.
- Please remember that after the tardy bell rings, you will need to come to the front office to sign your student in.
- Also, remember to bring an ID card when you sign your student out for the day and at dismissal. This is also for anyone you have authorized to pick your student up from school.
- If your student is a bus rider, please remind them about bus safety and behavior on the bus. Bus safety is a priority and riding the bus is a privilege.
- School releases promptly at 3:00 p.m. Please ensure you are here on time to retrieve your student.
- Please do not park in the bus or fire lanes. This is a safety hazard and citations will be given. Thank you for helping us keep all students safe.
As always, the staff here at Timber Ridge Elementary appreciates all you do!