- Doors Open/Breakfast: 7:00 AM - 7:30 AM
- Instructional Hours: 7:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Office Hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Early Dismissal: 7:30 AM - 1:00 PM
School Attendance & Punctuality
Attending school regularly and being on time is crucial because it sets the foundation for academic success. It ensures that students don't miss out on valuable learning opportunities, fosters a sense of responsibility, and helps develop important life skills like time management and consistency, all of which are essential for a bright future.
- Please remember that after the tardy bell rings, you will need to come to the front office to sign your student in.
- Also, remember to bring an ID card when you sign your student out for the day and at dismissal. This is also for anyone you have authorized to pick your student up from school.
- School releases promptly at 3:00 p.m. Please ensure you are here on time to retrieve your student.
- Please do not park in the bus or fire lanes. This is a safety hazard and citations will be given. Thank you for helping us keep all students safe.
As always, the staff here at Timber Ridge Elementary School appreciates all you do!
Supporting Student Success!