Services we provide to your student include but not limited to:
- Simple First Aid Treatment
- Emergency Treatment
- Temperature Check
- Give medication with a Physician Order
- Help you find health resources in the community
- Provide education about health-related issues
We will send your student home:
- Temperature greater than 100.0F
- Excessive vomiting
- Evidence of a contagious disease
Screenings held throughout the year:
- Vision and Hearing for any student new to Texas schools
- Vision and Hearing for Pre-k, Kinder, 1st, 3rd, and 5th grades
For more information, please visit the KISD Health Services webpage.
Supporting Student Success!