• All paperwork must be recent (no more than 30 days from today’s date)

    Acceptable Documentation

     Utility bill or statement
          o Electricity
          o Cable
          o Water/trash/sewage
          o Gas
          o Landline telephone

     Homeowner/retail insurance policy in parent/guardian’s name

     Lease or contract for residential address

     Housing orders for military housing in guardian’s name

     Signed/dated affidavit from the person with whom the student lives, along with acceptable documentation of residency

    Unacceptable Documentation

     Driver’s license

     Cell phone bill

     Credit card bill

     Bank statement

     Medicaid/medical statements

     Car insurance

     Other similar documents/bills/statements that are not directly related to a permanent residence