Library Hours and Policies
8:15 am- 4:30 pm
8:15 am-4:20 pm
HHHS Library Etiquette
- Enter and exit quietly.
- Food or drinks are not permitted in the library.
- Be courteous to other people using the library.
- Talk quietly if you need to communicate with others.
- Throw away any trash and push in your chair before you leave.
- Check out all resource materials with your Student ID at the Circulation Desk before you exit the Library.
- All students must sign in at the circulation desk upon entering the library.
- Your Harker Heights High School ID Card is required for all library transactions. This includes checking out a book and using a computer.
- You may not check out a book or use a computer if you have an overdue book or owe any fines to the library.
- During class time, students must have a pass from their teacher in order to use the library.
- Any items taken from the library must be checked out.
- Four (4) books may be checked out for two-week period and may be renewed once for an additional two-week period.
- There is a $0.10 per school day fine for overdue books.
- Full replacement cost is charged for any lost item.
- Reference books and periodicals (magazines & newspapers) are for use in the library only and may not be checked out.
- Sign in at the Circulation Desk.
- You must have your student ID to use a computer.
- Computer use is for school assignments only. No games.
- Sign on with your own log-on information.
- Do NOT log on to a computer for another person.
- Do not change the computer in any way.
- Printing allowance is 5 pages per student per day. Extra pages are $ .10 each. Students may not print full slide power point pages.
Students may lose computer privileges for not following policies.