HAC - Set Up A New Account From Welcome Email
If you are new the district or have never had a Home Access Center account before, you will receive a welcome email with a temporary password / code to set up your HAC account once your campus has accepted your student’s registration. During the school year, this typically happens the same day as enrollment. Over the summer, however, this time will vary from campus to campus as staff work to process all new student applications.
Note: In order to have a HAC account, you must be the student’s legal guardian and have a valid email address.
1. Go to the Killeen ISD Home Access Center webpage: https://esphac.killeenisd.org/HomeAccess/
2. Click on the Click Here to Register with Temporary Password / Code link above the Sign in button.
3. Enter the Temporary Password provided to you in the welcome email into the Temporary Password / Code field on the Home Access Center screen.
4. Enter your student’s birthdate in the Student Birthdate field in the format mm/dd/yyyy (example: 01/14/2008). This must be the birthdate for a student listed on the welcome email.
5. Click the Sign In button.Note: If you have already used your Temporary Password or have entered any information incorrectly, you will receive the following error message. If you encounter this error, please contact your campus for assistance.
6. In the Change Password panel, enter the user name and password you want to use.
Note: Your password must be at least eight (8) characters long.
7. In the Challenge Question panel, create two (2) security questions and answers. These will be used if you ever need to reset your password and should be easy for you to remember but difficult for someone else to guess. (Example question: Who was my best friend in 5th grade?)
8. Click the Complete Registration button to save your information
9. Enter your new user name and password and click the Sign In button.
10. You are now logged in to Home Access Center! From the Home page (Week View) in HAC, you will be able to view your student’s Attendance, Classes, Grades, Student Support (Discipline), and Registration information.