Killeen ISD employees who have opted in to our employee health benefits have access to our free health and wellness program - Rally. Click Here to Read More
Supporting Employee Success
Killeen ISD offers a full range of medical benefits to help ensure that you and your family are well-supported. We enhance our competitive pay with affordable and convenient benefits to make sure every dollar in your paycheck can be well-spent. Our Benefits Department and on-site health insurance representative have information to help create a package that meets your needs, as well as answer questions about how to maximize the benefits you select.
BenefitsPlease click the links below to access member portals:
- Cafeteria Plan Administration
- Heath Insurance: United Health Care
- Dental Insurance: United Concordia
- Vision Insurance: Avesis
- Long Term Disability: Mutual of Omaha
- Short Term Disability: Mutual of Omaha
- Term Life Insurance: Mutual of Omaha
- Flexible Spending Accounts: WEX
- Dependent Day Care Accounts: WEX
- 403(b) Plan Administration: David K Young
- 457 ElitePlus
- Optum Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Employee Assistance Program
Who To Contact - Email ListFor all questions about employee benefits, and to help us respond to you as quickly as possible, please email:
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I contact my carrier?
How do I use my Flexible Spending Account (FSA)?
When do my benefits begin?
When am I able to make changes to my benefits?
What is considered a “Qualifying Event”?
|Address:||200 N. WS Young Dr.|
|Killeen, TX 76543-4025|