Killeen ISD will host a Job Fair on Saturday, March 4, 2023, from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. (noon). Our hiring team including campus and district representatives will be on-site for this one-day event to interview for all positions. www.killeenisd.org/jobfair
Here To Serve You
To All Job Applicants
Please take a few minutes to review the instructions prior to beginning the application.
Who To Contact - Email List
The Recruitment and Retention department provides assistance with questions regarding:
- Professional Hiring Coordinators: ApplicationQuestionsHR@killeenisd.org
- ADA Accommodations: ADAAccommodationsHR@killeenisd.org
- Certification/ Transcript Questions: TranscriptsProfessionalHR@killeenisd.org
- Employee Records Request: EmploymentVerificationHR@killeenisd.org
- Please note, the requests for original service records take approximately 4 weeks to process.
- Resignations and Retirements: Forms Available Here
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I update my address?
How can I update my telephone number?
How can I update my professional Certifications / Licenses/ Transcripts?
Where can I find information on the KISD staff duty calendar?
How do I do a name change?