Here To Serve You
To All Job Applicants
Please take a few minutes to review the instructions prior to beginning the application.
- Current KISD employees will need to use Recruiting & Hiring to apply/view openings.
- Interested in applying for a Substitute Teacher position? Please review the information on the Sub Center webpage.
Who To Contact - Email List
The Recruitment and Retention department provides assistance with questions regarding:
- Professional Hiring Coordinators: ApplicationQuestionsHR@killeenisd.org
- ADA Accommodations: ADAAccommodationsHR@killeenisd.org
- Certification/ Transcript Questions: TranscriptsProfessionalHR@killeenisd.org
- Employee Records Request: EmploymentVerificationHR@killeenisd.org
- Please note, the requests for original service records take approximately 4 weeks to process.
- Resignations and Retirements: Forms Available Here
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I update my address?
How can I update my telephone number?
How can I update my professional Certifications / Licenses/ Transcripts?
Where can I find information on the KISD staff duty calendar?
How do I do a name change?
District and Campus News
Killeen ISD is actively recruiting new employees with the launching of a Mix N Mingle event
The networking event will be hosted tonight 5-6 pm at KISD Career Center.5/15/2023
Ellison Science Teacher Amy Key is Secondary Teacher of the Year
Chemistry teacher's Ellison High colleagues joined family members is surprising Amy Key5/5/2023
Elementary Teacher of the Year Rosabelle Montero
Peebles teacher surprised in classroom with top award5/4/2023
Knights Give New Coach Big Welcome
Mark Humble is returning to KISD to coach the Harker Heights Knights5/1/2023
|Address:||200 North WS Young Dr.|
|Killeen, TX. 76543-4025|