Become A Guest Educator
Thank you for your interest in Guest Educator employment with Killeen Independent School District. Guest Educators are an important educational component in our schools and we appreciate your efforts in helping to facilitate the learning process. Our online application system allows applicants to submit and update application information electronically from any computer with internet access. Interested individuals are encouraged to complete an application online.
Qualifications to be a Guest Educator in KISD:
1. Complete the online application including work references. Apply Here
*Please note, in the application the section that asks for licenses refers to your Driver's License.
2. Official College/University transcripts must be sent electronically from the university to
3. Complete and turn in the Guest Educator packet. (We have them available in the office.)
4. Social Security card and state I. D. are required for name verification.
5. You will be contacted for fingerprinting when your Guest Educator packet has been turned in complete.
6. You will receive a "Welcome" email with login instructions to choose assignments.
7. Read and re-read as necessary the Guest Educator Handbook!
We appreciate your interest in becoming part of the Killeen Independent School District Guest Educators.
For more information concerning Guest Educator opportunities, contact the help desk at (254) 336-0112 or 0113.
Substitute Center FAQ's
When is pay day?
Can I email my transcripts directly to the Guest Educator Center?
Can I be a Guest Educator at my child’s campus?
If I want to become an aide or a teacher, can I just transfer?