Here To Support You
We are currently accepting applications for the following job openings: Educational Aides, Warehouse Workers, Clinic Aides, Plumber, Secretaries, KISD Police Officers, School Nutrition Workers, Bus Drivers, Bus Monitors, Custodians, Grounds Care Workers, Crossing Guards, and more.
The Auxiliary HR department provides assistance with questions regarding allocations and support.
- Auxiliary Hiring Coordinators: 254-336-0058/ 0062
- Application Questions: 254-336-0061/ 0063
- Employee Records Requests: EmploymentVerificationHR@killeenisd.org
- Exit Reports: ExitReportsAuxiliaryHR@killeenisd.org
- Resignations: ResignationsRetirementsAuxiliaryHR@killeenisd.org
- Temporary Employees/ Fingerprinting: 254-336-2758
- Transcripts: TranscriptsAuxiliaryHR@killeenisd.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Bus Driver Requirements
Educational Aide Qualifications
Is a typing exam required for certain positions?
How does a current employee submit a transfer?
What positions do not require a High School Diploma or GED?