Auxiliary Human Resources
We are currently accepting applications for Educational Aides, Warehouse Workers, Clinic Aides, Plumber, Secretaries, KISD Police Officer, School Nutrition Workers, Bus Drivers, Bus Monitors, Custodians, Grounds Care Workers, Crossing Guards, and more.
The Auxiliary HR department provides assistance with questions regarding:
- Auxiliary Hiring
- Auxiliary Allocations
- Auxiliary Support
- Auxiliary Hiring Coordinators: 254-336-0058/ 0062
- Application Questions: 254-336-0061/ 0063
- Exit Reports: ExitReportsAuxiliaryHR@killeenisd.org
- Resignations: ResignationsRetirementsAuxiliaryHR@killeenisd.org
- Temporary Employees/ Fingerprinting: 254-336-2758
- Transcripts: TranscriptsAuxiliaryHR@killeenisd.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you require the Educational Aide/Typing Exam for Educational Aide, Secretary and Media Attendant positions?
What are the qualifications to be an Educational Aide?
What is required to be a Bus Driver?
How does a current employee submit a transfer?
What positions do not require a High School Diploma or GED?