Verification of Enrollment Requests
To sign up to receive a Verification of Enrollment and Attendance Form (VOE), students may go to the Assistant Principal's Office or fill out the form below.
- Please request the form at least 10 days before it is needed.
- It will expire after 30 days.
- Students must have passed all classes from the previous semester.
- If you did not pass a class in the previous semester, you must have been in attendance 90% of the time for the failed class.
- If neither of the above requirements were met, the administration may approve a plan establishing conditions for the student to meet in order to receive a VOE.
The VOE is discussed on pages 30-31 of the KISD Student Handbook:
The VOE form is also available online:
Information may be found on the Texas Department of Public Safety website:
More information is also available at:
Further questions may go to Rachel.Fratto@killeenisd.org