Registering for School
Please bring the following items to register:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Shot Records
- Proof of Address
- Unofficial transcript or last report card
If the school year has begun, also bring:
- Withdrawal document from your last school
If a student is an incoming freshman, also bring:
- Proof of Promotion
If a student is not living with their parent(s), also bring:
- Guardianship Paperwork
Please Note - Students are REQUIRED to START school the day they are registered, if school is in session.
Athletes need sports physicals before they can participate.
To request an official transcript you need to come to the Registrar's Office and do the following:
- Fill out a transcript request form and address the envelope. You'll need one per request.
- Office transcripts must be mailed from Chaparral High School to the requesting school or organization. There is a $5.00 fee per official transcript after the 3rd request has been sent. There is NO fee on transcripts requested for scholarships.
- Allow 4 to 5 days for a transcript request to be processed (during the summer there may be longer processing time due to staffing).
All transcripts can be obtained through Parchment.com
Registrar Sandra Johnson
Registrar Secretary Yaritza Otero
Registrar Secretary Monae' Sorrells
Chaparral High School
4400 Chaparral Rd.
Killeen, TX 76542