Recruitment and Retention
To All Job Applicants: Please take a few minutes to review the instructions prior to beginning the application.
- Current KISD employees will need to use the Employee Service Center to apply/view openings.
- Interesting in applying for a Substitute Teacher position? Please review the information at Substitute Applicants.
Record RequestsRequests for service records should be emailed to: EmploymentVerificationHR@killeenisd.org
Requests for original service records take approximately 4 weeks to process.
Who To Contact - Email List
- ADA Accomodations: ADAAccommodationsHR@killeenisd.org
- Certification/ Transcript Questions: TranscriptsProfessionalHR@killeenisd.org
- Loan Forgiveness: LoanForgivenessHR@killeenisd.org
- Professional Hiring Coordinators: ApplicationQuestionsHR@killeenisd.org
- Resignations and Retirements: Forms Available Here
- Service Records Request & Employment Verification: EmploymentVerificationHR@killeenisd.org
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I update my address?
How can I update my telephone number?
How can I receive a copy of my Service Records?
How can I update my professional Certifications / Licenses/ Transcripts?
Where can I find information on the KISD staff duty calendar?
How do I do a name change?